Monday, October 29, 2007

Will the dollar rally short term?

“When (not “if”) the greenback catches the inevitable phoenix bid against all the other fiat currency lepers, short term that just might put considerable downside pressure on precious metals. It’s pretty difficult to find a dollar bull these days and the ones who do surface in the television media seem to be apologetic, meek and uncertain. And that scares pure contrarians. It’s often said on Wall Street when just about everyone is on the same side of the boat the boat is close to rolling over. Right now just about anyone who writes or talks about the dollar says it’s going lower, but the reasoning each of the pundits and experts uses to back up those assessments carries with it the fatal flaw that the forex markets are assumed to be rational, fair and open. Are they? Really?" http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=37198

1 comment:

STOCK SNIFFER said...

Hello,

I reviewed your blog and will spend more time there--very useful.
I always appreciate another point of view--I never learn anything from someone who agrees with me.
Do you have any thoughts on timing gold stock moves? I am including a link to your blog on my blog--please let me know if this is not O.K.
Best Regards,