Tuesday, November 27, 2007

$HUI declines broad markets rally

Broad markets rally--look for follow thru day.

"Trading is hard work. It requires discipline, patience, flexibility, an open mind, and a commitment to learning every day."
Michael Parness "Rule the Freakin Markets"

Note P&F divergence for $XAU and $HUI--I think gold stocks are headed lower and that this correction will follow gold price toward 750 to shake out the late longs--I am willing only to trade the long side of this gold stock bull--if the correction does not materialize I will buy on a breakout of HUI to new highs if the broad markets confirm--I am 98% cash--I risk only 2% of my portfolio on any one trade. Money management, discipline and courage are the hallmarks of good traders.




My blogging has taken a back seat while on vacation. Now I am back from Thanksgiving break at Horseshoe Bay Texas--had to buy an otoscope at Wallgreens for my youngest (11 months) grandaughter--indeed she had acute otitis media (middle ear infection). I am licenced in Arkansa, Texas and Arizona. I still practice medicine full time--operate 5 or 6 cases 4 days a week and on some office days see almost 50 patients.
I want universal health coverage even though I usually vote Republican. I like Mike Huckabee--did a fund raiser in my home for him for Governor before he was elected to his first term.
If you know any younger ENT's who want to work we have only 3 ENT's working in our Fort Smith Arkansas area with a medical service area of over 300,000. I still take night call every other night thru the week and every third weekend.

No comments: