Friday, August 8, 2008

HOW LOW FOR OIL AND GOLD?






I have been following Palisades Research a free posting that gives a daily forecast for the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 indexes. (see link)
I think we will have a trading range market thru August and September and then correct to a new market low. Support is shown for oil, gold and $INDU.

Good luck and God bless.

As some of the readers of this blog know I love to golf. Today on hole 18 our 4-ball match came down to the final putt--I kept a poker face when both our opponents missed their 8 foot putts. So my partner and I won with the bets pressed 3and 1. I continue to work as a full time Ear Nose and Throat surgeon. For me the golf course is a "Pleasant Distraction" or is even more? One of my regular foresome partners(An OBGYN Doc) says, "A round of golf is far better than a Prozac."

I have been reading The Practicing Mind (Bringing Discipline and Focus Into Your Life)

http://www.amazon.com/Practicing-Mind-Bringing-Discipline-Focus
/dp/0977657205/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218247262&sr=8-1

No comments: