Monday, July 9, 2007

COT SIGNALS BUY FOR SILVER STOCKS

Most recent COT gives a buy signal for silver stocks. August gold up $7.70 at 662.50.
Watch for profit taking in next several days. Now available is an inverse global gold ETF that correspond to two times (200%) the daily performance of the S&P/TSX Global Gold Index. HGD is the symbol for Horizons BetaPro S&P/TSX Gobal Bear Plus ETF. To my knowledge this is the first inverse gold fund. If my current gold stock portfolio continues to climb I will consider protecting profits with this ETF if short term corrections are spotted.

The Gold/XAU ratio today is 4.5.

On my watch list Taseko Mines (TGB) closed up 4.43% at $4.24. I will buy on a significant pullback otherwise I won't chase this stock. I will post more about self discipline and trading. I waited almost 6 months for this current entry into a gold stock portfolio trade. To date this $300,000 portfolio is up $24,000 in 5 trading days. Given my previous trding experience I know that this entire profit can be lost in one trading day if there is a sudden selloff.

Good luck, Good trading and God Bless.

No comments: