Tuesday, January 8, 2008

BEAR MARKET CONFIRMED FOR BROAD MARKET--GOLD HITS NEW HIGHS










Remember MER as a leading indicator?









COUNTRYWIDE FINANCIAL DOWN 28% TODAY



"It is my read that a primary trend change occurred on November 21, 2007 and I have spoken with Richard Russell in regard to this matter and he too agrees with this assessment. In my December newsletter I examined every primary bearish primary trend change since 1896. I cannot share all of these details here, but I will tell you that of the 30 previous bearish primary trend changes only 3 were “false.” When I say false, I mean that nothing material develop following the trend change. However, the remaining 27 primary bearish tend changes were meaningful. Thus, history has proven that 90% of the primary bearish trend changes since 1896 were indeed worth respecting. I for one will not bet against 90% odds." Marty Chenard

No comments: