Monday, January 14, 2008

New highs for gold and for major gold miners

Remember our leading indicators? MER and FCX? Is MER signaling a short term rally? FCX confirms precious metal stock rally.





Why have junior miners failed to rally? http://www.kitco.com/ind/silberman/jan142008.html
The buy signal remains bullish for gold stocks and oil service stocks.The broad market remains in correction mode.

On a personal note I celebrated my 65th birthday Friday Jan 11. I feel like I am 35 thanks to my wife's loving care and a new exercise program 6 times a week with a talented Pilates Trainer. Even my golf game is better.

I am missing Horseshoe Bay Texas but look forward to visiting this spring. When I retire in another 18 months I plan to spend half time in Texas but also maintain our Arkansas home. We interview another ENT surgeon for our multispecialty group this weekend. I still take call every other night during the week and every third weekend.

No comments: